Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
See the solution
- What do you call a reindeer wearing ear muffs?
- What do you call two birds in love?
- What happens when you fall in love with a french chef?
- I drive men mad For love of me,Easily beaten,Never free.
- I drive men mad For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free. What am I?
- I love to dance and twist and prance, I shake my tail, as away I sail, wingless I fly into the sky.
- I’m sometimes white, and always wrong. I can break a heart and hurt the strong. I can build love and
- I am a memory of things that have passed. Your first breath is your introduction to me. I am the one
- When I look at her She smiles at me When I wink at her She winks at me When I kiss her She kisses me
- Kids love to eat this, especially when they're in this land. The bridges are made of chocolate and s