Mr and Mrs Ann have 3 daughters and for each daughter in the family there is a brother how many members are in the Ann family?
See the solution
- Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith ha
- A woman has 7 daughters and they each have a brother, how many children does she have?
- My 1st brother studies aerodynamics, my 2nd builds different engines. My 3rd brother is just an illu
- A beggar's brother died, But the man who died had no brother How could this be possible?
- A mother and father have six sons and each son has one sister. How many people are in that family?