What did the kid say when he opened his piggy bank and found nothing?
See the solution
- What bank never has any money?
- What do you call a vampire 200 miles from a blood bank?
- What has a head yet it never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but can not walks, and has
- What is found over your head but under your hat?
- What letter is never found in the alphabet?
- What's the most common thing found in a pocket?
- What has two humps and is found at the North Pole?
- I can be found where anything cannot; dead men eat me all the time, but if a living man eats me, he’
- I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I’m always found, t
- I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate