You walk into a room with a match, a karosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
See the solution
- If you were in a dark room with a candle, a woodstove, a match and a gas lamp which do you light fir
- It's around but not always around. It's light; sometimes it's dark; sometimes it's both; sometimes m
- There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove , and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do
- There are 3 switches downstairs, each corresponding to one of the light bulbs upstairs. How can you
- Why did the fireplace call the doctor?
- A king, queen, and two twins all lay in a large room. How are there no adults in the room?
- What did the big candle say to the little candle?
- Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife
- Frankenstein and Dracula had a match. Who won?
- How do they pay people who work in a candle factory?