I’m where yesterday follows today, and tomorrow’s in the middle. What am I?
See the solution
- When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wedn
- Yesterday, I wasn't here; today I am. Tomorrow I'll be absent, too; perhaps I'll see you once a week
- Josh Cunningham recently came back from a trip. Today is Tuesday. He came back three days before the
- Bill has been married for ten years and his wife says, "My anniversary present better be on the driv
- A person was born in 1940. Today is his 18th birthday. How is that possible?