You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung.
What is it?
See the solution
- You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is i
- You put me in hard. But then I become soft. Blow me hard and I will get bigger. What am I?
- How do Iranians speak on the telephone?
- Everyone in the world break me when they speak every time. Who am I?
- Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak back until spoken to.What am I?
- If it takes twenty minutes to hard-boil one goose egg, how long will it take to hard-boil four goose
- I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all
- No legs have I to dance, No lungs have I to breathe, No life have I to live or die And yet I do all
- I’m fatherless and motherless, And born without sin. Roaring when entering the world, I never speak
- What is a tongue twister?