The Magic of Christmas
The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents but in His Presence.
- Christmas is a great time for extra hugs and cuddles. Love is the magic of Christmas, if you are blessed with children, share with them that special magic, and it will spread to others as well.
- Pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas. – Kevin Costner
- Your children need your presence more than your presents.” – Jesse Jackson
- Your children need your presence more than your presents. – Jesse Jackson
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas If You Stop Opening Presents And Listen.
- People say I don’t write books, I make Christmas presents. – Bryce Courtenay
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
- Our children await Christmas presents like politicians getting in election returns: there’s the Uncle Fred precinct and the Aunt Ruth district still to come in. – Marcelene Cox