May The Peace And Joy That Christmas
May The Peace And Joy That Christmas Brings Always Be With You And You Family!
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. – Calvin Coolidge
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- May peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through .
- Better Than A Thousand Hollow Words, Is One Word That Brings Peace. – Buddha
- Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace. – Buddha
- Peace can be fragile and peace can be ugly and peace can be wrong. Peace built on lies is no peace at all. – Sarah Moore Fitzgerald
- Babies control and bring up their families as much as they are controlled by them; in fact … the family brings up baby by being brought up by him. – Erik H. Erikson
- The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up with one another. – Anonymous
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hills