Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas
Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas If You Stop Opening Presents And Listen.
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
- Pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas. – Kevin Costner
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents but in His Presence.
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- People say I don’t write books, I make Christmas presents. – Bryce Courtenay
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love. – Unknown.
- Our children await Christmas presents like politicians getting in election returns: there’s the Uncle Fred precinct and the Aunt Ruth district still to come in. – Marcelene Cox
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.