Christmas Is Forever
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
- God Made Christmas Happen Friends Make Christmas Beautiful Music Makes Christmas Festive Giving Makes Christmas Joyous. Love Makes Christmas Complete…. – William Arthur Ward
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men! – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. – Erich Segal
- Colours in vibration, peeling like silver bells and clanging like bronze bells, proclaiming happiness, passion and love, soul, blood and death. – Emil Nolde
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- They told me, ‘You’ve got to get out and work a little; you’ve got to give.’ They told me that giving was living, and living was loving, and loving was God.
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers. – Josef Albers
- Good teaching is more a giving of the right questions than a giving of the right answers. – J. Albers
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas. – Kin Hubbard