Look after my heart.
Look after my heart. I’ve left it with you.
– Edward Cullen
- “We’re a bit sensitive to blood around here. I’m sure you can … Edward: “If it hurts you so much, how can it possibly be the right thing for you?” – Edward Cullen
- A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. – Edward de Bono
- I am as one who is left alone at a banquet, the lights dead and the flowers faded. – Edward George
- A lie will easily get you out of a scrape, and yet, strangely and beautifully, rapture possesses you when you have taken the scrape and left out the lie. – Charles Edward
- You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless. – Stelle Atwater
- You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness. – Jaesse Tyler
- Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow. – Edward Sandford Martin
- Amid my list of blessings infinite, Stands this the foremost, ‘That my heart has bled.’ – Edward Young
- The happiest heart that ever beat Was in some quiet breast That found the common daylight sweet, And left to Heaven the rest. – John V. Cheney
- The groves were God’s first temples. – William Cullen Bryant