If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person they will find an easier way to do it.
- Living your life is a task so difficult, it has never been attempted before. – Anonymous
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
- It is a difficult task, Oh citizens, to make speeches to the belly, which has no ears. – Plutarch
- To give up the task of reforming society is to give up one’s responsibility as a free man. – Alan Paton
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. – Anonymous
- Towards evening the lazy person begins to get busy. – German Proverb
- Whenever there is a hard job to be done I assign it to a lazy man; he is sure to find an easy way of doing it. – Walter Chrysler
- Thinking is easy, acting difficult, and to put one’s thoughts into actions the most difficult thing in the world. – Anonymous
- Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy. – Gotthold Ephraim Lessing