If all the women over
If all the women over the world have been permitted to be married to only one man, except one woman. He’d love to marry that woman. That is the imprint of man.
- Any one must see at a glance that if men and women marry those whom they do not love, they must love those whom they do not marry. – Harriet Martineau
- There is nothing in the world like the devotion of a married woman. It is a thing no married man knows anything about. – Oscar Wilde
- “I didn’t marry you because you were perfect. I didn’t even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made
- “Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.” – Oscar Wilde
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry. – Tom Mullen
- Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. And they are both disappointed.
- I believe strongly in the rights of women… my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my daughter is a woman, my wife is a woman. – Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- People marry for a variety of reasons and with varying results. But to marry for love is to invite inevitable tragedy. – Walker
- One woman told me that every time she wears Lanvin, men fall in love with her. Another told me she wore Lanvin to face her husband’s lawyer because she felt protected. If I can make men fall in love with women and if I can protect women, I think I can die peacefully. – Alber Elbaz
- “This would be a much better world if more married couples were as deeply in love as they are in debt.” – Earl Wilson