It is time to get back to basics, time to go back to nature and ourselves.
– Darina Stoyanova
- Before healing come searching, trying and believing. – Darina Stoyanova
- Behind most healthy people, there are a lot of unhealthy times. – Darina Stoyanova
- Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less. – Darina Stoyanova
- Do not spend your life daydreaming about health. Dream big, start small and live your dreams. And you will heal. – Darina Stoyanova
- If you don’t have a voice that forces you back to basics, you’re a dangerous person. Or to put it another way: You’re at risk, and the people with you are at risk. I’m not a daredevil. I don’t fly without a safety net. – Steve Wynn
- Time is your most valuable asset. Money you can spend, lose, and get back. Once time is spent, you can never get it back. Spend your time wisely today. – Dewayne Owens
- I have a very powerful sense of place, but I have a very powerful sense of being a migrant, so it’s both. It seems like I’m always leaving my home. That’s part of the formula. I love the Dominican Republic. I go back all the time. I love New Jersey. Go back all the time. –
- Nature gave us all something to fall back on, and sooner or later we all land flat on it. – Anonymous
- Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
- The clocks are all turned forward from Funny Time to Right Time. I always remember, “Spring back or Fall in.” – Dave Beard