They say faith is taking
They say faith is taking the first step when you can’t see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
– Shannon L. Alder
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King
- “hey. I just wanted to make sure you got home,” I say. “Katniss, I live three houses away from you,” he says.” ? Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire tags: catching, fire, funny, games, hunger 126 likes Like Shannon L. Alder “A coward talks to everyone but YOU.” – Shannon L. Alder
- Before, I would play a little hoops, a little tennis. Now it’s more yoga, Pilates, stretching, some light weight work, push-ups, sit-ups, resistance things. When I used to live on the eleventh floor, I would take the steps. I don’t do that so much now. I’m taking the elevator a bit more these days. – Robin
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Live in such a way that when you die you leave God in your will for your children. – Shannon L. Alder
- “Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.” – Shannon L. Alder
- Nostalgia has a way of blocking the reality of the past. – Shannon L. Alder
- True confidence is not about what you take from someone to restore yourself, but what you give back to your critics because they need it more than you do. – Shannon L. Alder
- You are only earning the life you get when your inaction allows people to decide for you. – Shannon L. Alder
- “Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn’t change the heart of others– it only changes yours.” – Shannon L. Alder