Be afraid of a gentleman when he is hungry, and of a mean person when his stomach is full.
– Hazrat Ali
Submitted by shamim.
- REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not
- It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach. – Franklin D. Roosevelt Submitted by shamim.
- A conceited and self-admiring person is disliked by others. – Hazrat Ali Submitted by shamim.
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. – Jane Austen Submitted by shamim.
- If a single person in a country is cold or hungry, the leader is at fault. – Anonymous Submitted by shamim.
- One of the key things I did to stay on my diet is I never allowed myself to get hungry. As soon as I got hungry, I’d eat healthy foods. – Stephen Furst Submitted by shamim.
- If I could have a Barbie body, which has no cellulite, I totally would. I would like to have a flatter stomach, but that won’t happen either. That is never going to happen. No matter how much weight I lose, my stomach, below the belly button, always pooches out. – Holly Madison Submitted by shamim.
- I like to feel the butterflies in the stomach, I like to go home and have a restless night and wonder how I’m going to be able to accomplish this feat, get jittery. That hunger and those butterflies in the stomach are very essential for all creative people. – Amitabh Bachchan Submitted by shamim.
- I’d be lying to you if I said guys weren’t afraid of him. I’m afraid of him, afraid of him running in to me. – Paul Laus Submitted by shamim.
- God’s plan for enlarging His kingdom is so simple – one person telling another about the Savior. Yet we’re busy and full of excuses. Just remember, someone’s eternal destiny is at stake. The joy you’ll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel. – Charles