In winter I plot and
In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.
– Henry Rollins
- We Californians can watch the Weather Channel for images of winter’s brutality unleashed upon our fellow Americans and thank our lucky stars we don’t have to contend with it. – Henry Rollins
- I have come to regard November as the older, harder man’s October. I appreciate the early darkness and cooler temperatures. It puts my mind in a different place than October. It is a month for a quieter, slightly more subdued celebration of summer’s death as winter tightens its grip. – Henry Rollins
- It was always part of the plan to move into acting.
- The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month. – Henry Dyke
- I never thought about getting any tattoos removed. – Henry Rollins
- “Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated.” – Henry Rollins
- My love runs deeper than the wounds. – Henry Rollins
- I think self-reliance and self-responsibility and self-accountability will help you as a parent, a teacher, as a citizen as a friend. – Henry Rollins
- Everyone who knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic who listens to love ballads and doo-wop songs all the time. – Henry Rollins
- More guns equaling more safety is a slippery slope, and what makes it so is human blood. – Henry Rollins