Hail, wedded love, mysterious law; true source of human happiness.
- Hail! Independence, hail! Heaven’s next best gift, To that of life and an immortal soul! – James Thomson
- Contentment or Happiness derived from material object is nothing but a false belief with fades off as fast as it is felt. Real Happiness comes from within, as it is the soul that possesses the quality of happiness. Doing good unto others, being true to self, loving all life forms… That is what actually brings Real Happiness.
- Those who praise the True One are true; the True Name is their Support. They act truthfully, in love with the True Lord. The True King has written His Order, which no one can erase. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Let everyone hail and praise the True Guru, who has led us to find the treasure of the Lord s devotional worship. – Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself. – Elvis Presley
- In solitude What happiness, who can enjoyalone, Or all enjoying, what contentment find? – John Milton
- There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations much is given. Of other generations much is expected. This generation of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Nature is the source of all true knowledge. She has her own logic, her own laws, she has no effect without cause nor invention without necessity. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness. – Bertrand Russell
- True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you. – Anonymous