My favorite weather is bird chirping weather.
– Loire Hartwould
- Someday I’ll be a weather-beaten skull resting on a grass pillow, Serenaded by a stray bird or two. Kings and commoners end up the same, No more enduring than last night’s dream. – Ryokan
- I love Halloween, trick or treating and decorating the house. And I love Thanksgiving, because of the football and the fall weather. And of course, I love Christmas – that’s my favorite of all! – Joe Nichols
- Women have a favorite room, men a favorite chair. – Bernard Williams
- A bird in hand is a certainty. But a bird in the bush may sing. – Bret Harte
- A bird in the hand is a certainty, but a bird in the bush may sing. – Bret Harte
- Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. – Tobin Bell
- The bird of time has not far to fly, And the bird is on the wing! – Anon
- Perfect winter weather is a great caffeine, while perfect summer weather is the best sedative. – Amethyst Snow
- When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck. – Richard C. Cushing
- I won’t tell anyone that your voice is my favorite sound.