The heart of a volunteer is not measured in size, but by the depth of the commitment to make a difference in the lives of others.
– DeAnn Hollis
- I made a commitment to myself; that I wanted to be an actress, and I wanted to do films that make a difference. It has to move people. – Laura Dern
- There are important cases in which the difference between half a heart and a whole heart makes just the difference between signal defeat and a splendid victory. – A. H. K. Boyd
- Every day of our lives we are on the verge of making those slight changes that would make all the difference. – Mignon McLaughlin
- Nurses don’t wait until October to celebrate Make a Difference Day they make a difference every day! – Anonymous
- Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success. – Vincent Lombardi
- Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made his commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.” – Vincent Thomas “Vince” Lombardi
- Commitment Is A Line You Cross…. It’s The Difference Between Wishing And Doing.
- “There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone
- Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words ‘for ever.’ But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you
- “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”