I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last judgement, it takes place every day.
– Albert Camus
- I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last judgment, it takes place every day. – Anonymous
- Don’t wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. – Albert Camus
- To know how to wait is the great secret of success. – De Maistre
- After all manner of professors have done their best for us, the place we are to get knowledge is in books. The true university of these days is a collection of books. – Albert Camus
- A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up. – Albert Schweitzer
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. – Albert Camus
- Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. – Albert Camus
- A friend, will keep the secret of who you like. A good friend will tell you to ask them out, but a best friend will drag you over to them and make you talk.
- The worst thing about falling for your best friend is the fact that you can’t tell them, not wanting to ruin the friendship. So you’re basically forced to keep your biggest secret from the one person you can tell any secret to, and that breaks you.
- “there is a place in the heart that will never be filled a space and even during the best moments and the greatest times times we will know it we will know it more than ever there is a place in the heart that will never be filled and we will wait and wait in that space.” – Charles Bukowski