War wounds are markings of
War wounds are markings of a true athlete. Man, that girl would look great with a bloody nose and a black eye. The only appropriate time to use the phrase “rip one” is when you’re playing volleyball There is no glory in practice but without practice there can be no glory. Over the years there’s been 992 tears, 603 floor burns, 522 bruises, 143 jammed fingers, and 19 bloody noses…..that means I have a lot of apology letters to write.
- “I believe that we learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. In each, it is the performance of a dedicated precise set of acts, physical or intellectual, from which comes shape of achievement, a sense of
- “Come to a practice! There’s tears, bruises, fears, furious coaches, learning, being awesome! And we still go out there because we love it!” – Penny
- 1. Boys are great…Every girl’s volleyball team needs a waterboy. 2. If volleyball were easy, they’d call it football. 3. Tossed and turned all night, slept through the alarm, was late to class, failed a test, broke up with my boyfriend, played volleyball.. Not a bad day. i love love love volleyball
- All the broken bones wounds cuts burns and boo boos are proof that you are a true athlete and care enough about your team to be willing to get hurt and suffer the pain as long as Ball win and have fun doing it that is!
- If I loved all the world as I do you, I shouldn’t write books to it: I should only write letters to it, and that would be only a clumsy stage on the way to entire telepathy. – Laurence Housman
- Love of glory can only create a great hero; contempt of glory creates a great man. – Charles M. De Talleyrand
- 1. We can get it up in any position 2. Our shorts are tighter than our game 3. We can handle a little floor burn every now and then 4. We’re always gonna hit it hard 5. We’ll play with you indoors or outdoors 6. Balls never hit the floor and we’ll get a touch on all of them that
- A true man does not need to romance a different girl every night, a true man romances the same girl for the rest of her life. – Ana Alas
- Volleyball is the sport through which I am able to express my God- given talents of being an athlete. It is a sport which involves relating, pushing, and encouraging your teammates. – David Beard
- The setter, a hard working TALENTED volleyball player who receives NO GLORY!