Missing the net Tripping over
Missing the net. Tripping over the ball. Hitting the ground. Aching wrists. Volleyball isnt just a sport. It’s a lifestyle. – or- Volleyball: Girls do it better.
- Volleyball is the sport through which I am able to express my God- given talents of being an athlete. It is a sport which involves relating, pushing, and encouraging your teammates. – David Beard
- The tennis ball doesn’t know how old I am. The ball doesn’t know if I’m a man or a woman or if I come from a communist country or not. Sport has always broken down these barriers. – Martina Navratilova
- When somebody says volleyball is easy you suddenly turn into a star boxer because no one insults your sport and gets away with it.
- 1. Boys are great…Every girl’s volleyball team needs a waterboy. 2. If volleyball were easy, they’d call it football. 3. Tossed and turned all night, slept through the alarm, was late to class, failed a test, broke up with my boyfriend, played volleyball.. Not a bad day. i love love love volleyball
- It takes a lot of hard work and dedication just like any pro sport. Especially for beach volleyball you don’t have to be tall or as fast as other sports. You just have to have the skills. . – Misty May
- Baseball is the only sport I know that when you’re on offense, the other team controls the ball. – Ken Harrelson
- If you think of exercise as a 60-minute commitment 3 times a week at the gym, you’re missing the point completely. If you think that going on a diet has something to do with nutrition, you don’t see the forest through the trees. It is a lifestyle. I know it sounds cliche, but you have
- Sport doesn’t know barriers, really. You are judged on your performance… how far you can jump, how fast you can run, how well you can hit a tennis ball. – Martina Navratilova
- Baseball? It’s just a game – as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It’s a sport, business – and sometimes even religion. – Ernie Harwell
- Volleyball: Mom thinks it’s an extracurricular My dad thinks it’s for girls My brother thinks it’s gym class But to me it’s love.