Work HARD NEVER give up
Work HARD, NEVER give up, PUSH YOURSELF to do the unthinkable, then it will be impossible to lose and have to say “well coach, I tried”.
- You don’t push a wall and claim to do a hard work
- My coach tells me to give about 75% to volleyball. If I give 100%, my serve will kill someone, and my coach doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.
- “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.” – Steve Young
- My generation’s parents told their children, ‘Become an accountant, a lawyer, or an engineer; that will give you a solid foothold in the middle class.’ But these jobs are now being sent overseas. So in order to make it today, you have to do work that’s hard to outsource, hard to automate. – Daniel H. Pink
- “With intellectual labor your hard work is forever, while with manual labor your hard work is temporary and soon forgotten.” – Jarod Kintz
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. – Newt Gingrich
- If the issues of life push at you push back with such force that they fall off the universe. – Phumi Ngwane
- Love is hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts! – Anonymous
- “A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.” – John Wooden
- “The college guys aren’t always trustworthy, they tell you want you want to hear. I had to ask coach Curry and coach Brennan if I should believe them or not.” – Jeremy Winn quotes