Volleyball Mom thinks it s
Volleyball: Mom thinks it’s an extracurricular My dad thinks it’s for girls My brother thinks it’s gym class But to me it’s love.
- 1. Boys are great…Every girl’s volleyball team needs a waterboy. 2. If volleyball were easy, they’d call it football. 3. Tossed and turned all night, slept through the alarm, was late to class, failed a test, broke up with my boyfriend, played volleyball.. Not a bad day. i love love love volleyball
- Missing the net. Tripping over the ball. Hitting the ground. Aching wrists. Volleyball isnt just a sport. It’s a lifestyle. – or- Volleyball: Girls do it better.
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda
- I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It’s the good girls men should be warned against.
- Eat sleep volleyball Ace ace baby If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score? It’s our duty to kick your booty Believe in your self, team and coach and nothing can go wrong. Eat sleep volleyball repeat – middle hitter/blocker.
- Girls had never been important. I’d had a girlfriend or two and had liked them a lot but it wasn’t love, because my first love was tennis. – Boris Becker
- I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and… I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn
- Volleyball… That sweaty, expensive, time consuming habit …you gotta love it
- You know…it really hurts sometimes because he’s out there falling in and out of love with these girls…that aren’t me.
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas