Your coach will never yell
Your coach will never yell at you, he will just explain they game very loudly with a mean face. The will to win is meaningless without they will to practice. You can do school volleyball, you can do club and private lessons, but no matter what, you have to have your team.
- Eat sleep volleyball Ace ace baby If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score? It’s our duty to kick your booty Believe in your self, team and coach and nothing can go wrong. Eat sleep volleyball repeat – middle hitter/blocker.
- I coach my daughter’s softball and basketball team. We go to all the school functions. We go out to eat at night and take the kids to the movies. We try to be as normal as we can. – Tim McGraw
- Would I put my daughter in a private all-girl school? No. Would I put her in a private co-ed school? Yes. Would I put her in the school I went to? No way. – Emmanuelle Vaugier
- 1. Boys are great…Every girl’s volleyball team needs a waterboy. 2. If volleyball were easy, they’d call it football. 3. Tossed and turned all night, slept through the alarm, was late to class, failed a test, broke up with my boyfriend, played volleyball.. Not a bad day. i love love love volleyball
- My coach tells me to give about 75% to volleyball. If I give 100%, my serve will kill someone, and my coach doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.
- A little advice:: if you make a mistake don’t look at the coach… Look at your team no matter what that mistake cost, they always smile :):):)
- Education is a private matter between the person and the world of knowledge and experience, and has little to do with school or college. – Lillian Smith
- Golf is a game in which you yell “fore,” shoot six, and write down five. – Anonymous
- Mathematics is a game played according to certain simple rules with meaningless marks on paper. – David Hilbert
- Golf is a game in which you yell “fore,” shoot six, and write down five. – Paul Harvey