My coach tells me to
My coach tells me to give about 75% to volleyball. If I give 100%, my serve will kill someone, and my coach doesn’t want to deal with the paperwork.
- Eat sleep volleyball Ace ace baby If winning isn’t everything why do they keep score? It’s our duty to kick your booty Believe in your self, team and coach and nothing can go wrong. Eat sleep volleyball repeat – middle hitter/blocker.
- Your coach will never yell at you, he will just explain they game very loudly with a mean face. The will to win is meaningless without they will to practice. You can do school volleyball, you can do club and private lessons, but no matter what, you have to have your team.
- 1. Boys are great…Every girl’s volleyball team needs a waterboy. 2. If volleyball were easy, they’d call it football. 3. Tossed and turned all night, slept through the alarm, was late to class, failed a test, broke up with my boyfriend, played volleyball.. Not a bad day. i love love love volleyball
- “A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.” – John Wooden
- We must not allow the liberals to move us away from the conservative values of the American past which sustain our present and shall secure our future. As for me and my family, we will serve God, we will serve this constitutional republic, we will serve America. – Allen West
- Work HARD, NEVER give up, PUSH YOURSELF to do the unthinkable, then it will be impossible to lose and have to say “well coach, I tried”.
- Volleyball is 90% Heart, 10% Skill, and 10% Passion. You ALWAYS give 110%!!!! No matter what!
- “The college guys aren’t always trustworthy, they tell you want you want to hear. I had to ask coach Curry and coach Brennan if I should believe them or not.” – Jeremy Winn quotes
- “My dear, Find what you love and let it kill you. Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness. Let it kill you and let it devour your remains. For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by
- Missing the net. Tripping over the ball. Hitting the ground. Aching wrists. Volleyball isnt just a sport. It’s a lifestyle. – or- Volleyball: Girls do it better.