Boys are great Every girl
1. Boys are great…Every girl’s volleyball team needs a waterboy.
2. If volleyball were easy, they’d call it football.
3. Tossed and turned all night, slept through the alarm, was late to class, failed a test, broke up with my boyfriend, played volleyball.. Not a bad day. i love love love volleyball
- If volleyball was easy, they’d call it football!!
- If volleyball was easy it would be called football
- Some call it stalking I call it love. Why do I end up liking the guy I can only think of. I was uncool before being uncool was cool! Get like you? naw Get like me. I called your boyfriend g*y…and then he hit me with his purse. When I said “I’d hit that” I
- My boyfriend or volleyball… my volleyball or boyfriend… ehh he’ll get over it.
- My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn’t want him to. – Rita Rudner
- My wife…boyfriend…husband…girlfriend OR volleyball? – When do we play?
- My boyfriend told me I had to choose between him and volleyball….big mistake…Im really gonna miss him!!
- My wife…boyfriend…husband…girlfriend OR volleyball? — When do we play? – Anonymous
- Volleyball: Mom thinks it’s an extracurricular My dad thinks it’s for girls My brother thinks it’s gym class But to me it’s love.
- Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentlemen’s game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts. – Henry Blaha