Champions never complain They are
Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better. Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- Losers have tons of variety. Champions take pride in just learning to hit the same old boring winners. – Vic Braden
- It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired you quit when the gorilla is tired. – Robert Strauss
- Winners do what they have to do and losers do what they want to do.
- “Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.” – Stephen Richards
- Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. – Matthew Keith Groves
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win. – Anonymous
- Winners never quit and quitters never win. – Anon
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep. – Denis Waitley
- Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people. – Nido Qubein