Most men admire Virtue, who follow not her lore.
– John Milton
- Men of most renowned virtue have sometimes by transgressing most truly kept the law. – John Milton
- Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate. – William Arthur Ward
- When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- Luck is the residue of design. – John Milton
- Time, the subtle thief of youth. – John Milton
- Who, as they sung, would take the prison’d soul And lap it in Elysium. – John Milton
- No date prefixed directs me in the starry rubric set. – John Milton
- He’s gone, and who knows how may he report Thy words by adding fuel to the flame? – John Milton
- The rising world of waters dark and deep. – John Milton
- Who overcomes by force hath overcome but half his foe. – John Milton
Comments are closed.