I learned that good judgment comes from experience and that experience grows out of mistakes.
– Omar N. Bradley
- Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. – Rita Mae Brown
- Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. – Anonymous
- Good judgment is based on experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. – Will Rogers
- The way to win an atomic war is to make certain it never starts. – Omar Bradley
- In war there is no prize for the runner up. – General Omar Bradley
- We are given one life, and the decision is our whether to wait for circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in acting, to live. – Omar Nelson Bradley
- I’ve learned that mistakes can often be as good a teacher as success. – Jack Welch
- Experience never misleads; what you are misled by is only your judgment, and this misleads you by anticipating results from experience of a kind that is not produced by your experiments. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
- Wisdom comes from life experience; life experience is the result of repeatedly taking corrective action while courageously learning from mistakes. – Ken Poirot