Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
– Albert Einstein
- I was taught that the human brain was the crowning glory of evolution so far, but I think it’s a very poor scheme for survival. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- I’ve never followed a vegan or vegetarian diet in the past, but I think I could do it. It would not be easy. I have worked with nutritionists who have said a vegan diet is not necessarily all positive for your health, because you need nutrients you only find in meats. I believe in a
- A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses. – Hippocrates
- I’ve been more or less vegetarian for about 40 years. Health diet really helps. I do meditation every day, and either yoga or sport several times a week. – John McLaughlin
- I became a vegetarian out of compassion for animals and to live as healthy as possible. I realized soon after that I was truly concerned with nonviolent consumption and my own health, a vegan diet was the best decision. – Davey Havok
- I believe in standardizing automobiles, not human beings. – Albert Einstein
- Perhaps one of the most important things you can do for human beings is wean them off an animal-based diet. It hardens the arteries and runs up our health-care costs. The last thing a poor person can afford is a heart attack or cancer or a stroke. And that’s all linked to a meat-based diet.
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein
- How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? – Albert Einstein
- I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens. – Ronald D. Fuchs