For the most part, we carnivores do not eat other carnivores. We prefer to eat our vegetarian friends.
– Robert Brault
- To know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying “Amen” to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to keep your soul alive. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Don’t Like The Competition Part Of Soccer. It’s A War In Short Pants. I Prefer Art.
- I’m not strictly vegetarian, but meat doesn’t play a big part in my diet. – Katie Holmes
- It is hard to resist a flatterer who gets it right. – Robert Brault
- The way he treats his body, you’d think he was renting. – Robert Brault
- Friendship is almost always the union of a part of one mind with the part of another; people are friends in spots. – George Santayana
- Death is just another stage of life, although the one you kind of hope comes last. – Robert Brault
- It comes down to whether you believe in seven miraculous escapes a week or one guardian angel. – Robert Brault
- I guess I have never really doubted that we are all born to our guardian angel. – Robert Brault
- In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too. – Robert Brault