If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.
- If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest. – Anonymous
- All Things No Matter How Great Or Small Is Insignificant When Contentment Is At Stake. If You Are Contented Then You Have Achieved The Greatest Bliss In The Whole World. Greater Than Anything Else That Money Can Even Buy.
- The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. – Jennifer Aniston
- We can not do great things. We can only do little things with great love. – Anonymous
- I cannot love as I have loved, And yet I know not why; It is the one great woe of life To feel all feeling die. – Anonymous
- A great measure of the real value of the things we have is how we feel when such things become scarce and absent in our lives. – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- In this life we cannot always do great things. But we can do small things with great love. Wish you a Wonderful Weekend
- We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love. – Mother Teresa
- My nutritionist has done a great job in changing my diet after we established I am allergic to things like gluten – I can’t eat pizza, pasta and bread. I have lost some weight, but my movement is sharper and I feel great. – Novak Djokovic
- We can do no great things, only small things with great love. – Mother Teresa