Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Jean Pierre Claris
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
- A smile takes but a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever. – Anonymous
- I’m not a bad girl…I’m a good girl with ATTITUDE !! It’s better to loose a Lover then to love a Loser! If Nothing lasts forever… Can I be your Nothing?
- “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.” – Mineko Iwasaki
- True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away. – Alicia Barnhart
- Pain goes away, pride lasts forever.
- Love lasts when the relationship comes first. – Anonymous
- Nothing lasts forever not even your troubles. – Arnold H Glasgow
- Nothing lasts forever. Things change little by little. Before you know it, they’ve become something entirely different. – Der Erste Stern