Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
– Alexander Smith
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. – Alexander Smith.
- Sometimes the laughter in mothering is the recognition of the ironies and absurdities. Sometime, though, it’s just pure, unthinking delight. – Barbara Schapiro
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – Alexander Smith
- Every man’s road in life is marked by the graves of his personal liking. – Alexander Smith
- It was his nature to blossom into song, as it is a tree’s to leaf itself in April. – Alexander Smith
- Dancing is just discovery, discovery, discovery. – Martha Graham
- The discovery of a new dish does more for human happiness than the discovery of a new star. – Anthelme Brillat Savarin
- The basic discovery about any people is the discovery of the relationship between its men and its women. – Pearl S. Buck
- To show a child what once delighted you, to find the child’s delight added to your own so that there is now a double delight seen in the glow of trust and affection, this is happiness. – J.B. Priestley
- Love wasn’t put in your heart to stay. Love isn’t love until you give it away. – Michael W. Smith