I need the star shine of your heavenly eyes, After the day’s great sun.
– Charles Hanson
- I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day’s great sun. – Charles Hanson Towne
- Giving thanks fills you with light and joy so you can shine like the bright star you truly are. – Amy Leigh Mercree
- There’s never a need to worry that someone will outshine us, it’s not a competition, we all need to shine the brightest we can our own unique way, it’s not possible for these to be too much light in this world, shine and let shine.
- Thou art not dead! Thou art the whole Of life that quickens in the sod. – Charles Hanson Towne
- Well, you know, ‘Spaceballs’ is a weird combination, because it’s a simple, sweet little fairytale, and it’s crazy and out-there and making fun of and taking apart sci-fi, ‘Star Wars’, and ‘Star Trek’. – Mel Brooks
- There is a saying, ‘Eyes are the windows to the soul.’ It means, mostly, people can see through someone else by eye contact in seven seconds. I have a habit that if I meet someone I don’t know, I’d like to look at her or his eyes on purpose. When my eyes lay on them,
- Love of glory can only create a great hero; contempt of glory creates a great man. – Charles M. De Talleyrand
- Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
- Heavenly Father has assigned us to a great variety of stations to strengthen and, when needed, to lead travelers to safety. Our most important and powerful assignments are in the family. They are important because the family has the opportunity at the start of a child’s life to put feet firmly on the path home. –
- Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. – Jim Carrey