Love is a game that two can play and both win.
– Eva Gabor
- “They are playing a game. They are playing at not playing a game. If I show them I see they are, I shall break the rules and they will punish me. I must play their game, of not seeing I see the game” – R.D. Laing
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Life is game. Never fear to play the game. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Life is a game of chance. You ought to play the game. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Love is a wild bird that no one can tame It’s useless to chase it If it won’t play the game. – Opera Carmen
- You don’t play against opponents. You play against the game of basketball. – Bobby Knight
- Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours with a coach who pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back. Play for her.
- “Don’t play his game. Play yours.” – Rachel Caine
- Most players who play tennis love the game. But I think you also have to respect it. You want to do everything you can in your power to do your best. And for me, I know I get insane guilt if I go home at the end of the day and don’t feel I’ve done