At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
- At the touch of Love every one becomes a poet. – Anonymous
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. – Anonymous
- A poet in history is divine, but a poet in the next room is a joke. – Max Eastman
- In her love I am the hero, the king,the poet; and alive without her love, I am nothing at all, not even truly alive. – D. Charles
- Love is a serious mental disease. – Plato
- Even the gods love jokes. – Plato
- There is a wonder in reading Braille that the sighted will never know: to touch words and have them touch you back. – Jim Fiebig
- Love a grave mental disease. – Plato
- Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods. – Plato
Comments are closed.