People often think that losing
People often think that losing your job is one of the worst things that can happen to someone. And, in some cases, that might be true. But for me, unemployment can be the time and the motivation to finally go after my goals.
– Homaro Cantu
- Most Americans live on a diet that includes processed fare that is neither fresh nor natural. – Homaro Cantu
- One of the worst things that can happen in life is to win a bet on a horse at an early age. – Danny McGoorty
- When we face the worst that can happen in any situation, we grow. When circumstances are at their worst, we can find our best. – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- They say that good things take time. But really great things happen. In the blink of an eye.
- We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people. – Pierre Omidyar
- There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go. – Author Unknown
- In answer to the question of why it happened,I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. – Edward P. Tryon
- People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine. – Brian Tracy
- I’ve heard the argument that unemployment benefits somehow act as a disincentive to the long-term unemployed when it comes to looking for work, but the opposite is true. Unemployment Insurance serves as a powerful incentive for people to keep searching for jobs, rather than drop out of the labor force altogether. – Thomas Perez
- A true friend sees the good in everything, and brings out the best in the worst of things. – Sasha Azevedo