People hate the truth Luckily
People hate the truth. Luckily, the truth doesn’t care.
– Larry Winget
- “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
- Larry Wall invented Perl. If that doesn’t show the mind twisting effect that religion can have on some people,I don’t know what does. – Larry Wall
- Don’t live your life with anger and hate in your heart. You’ll only be hurting yourself more than the people you hate. – Unknown
- I hate never knowing what to say. I hate chasing you every day. I hate never being able to tell you what’s on my mind. I hate that you’re the only love that I can find.
- I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I’m talented or people think I’m going to be a movie star. I always feel that it’s forced and fake. – Megan Fox
- The truth is “hate speech” only to those who have something to hide. – Michael Rivero
- I hate Halloween. I hate dressing up. I hate – I wear wigs, makeup, costumes every day. Halloween is like, my least favorite holiday. – Amy Poehler
- “I love you. I hate you. I like you. I hate you. I love you. I think you’re stupid. I think you’re a loser. I think you’re wonderful. I want to be with you. I don’t want to be with you. I would never date you. I hate you. I love you…..I think the madness
- ‘I don’t hate people. I just feel better when they aren’t around.’
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. – Rev. Larry Lorenzoni