It doesn’t take a lot
It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on, it takes a lot of strength to let go.
– J C Watts Jr.
- We must all hang together,or assuredly, we shall all hang separately. – Benjamin Franklin
- One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity. – Albert Schweitzer
- Tennis takes care of everything. It requires agility and quickness to get to the ball, core strength to get power into your shorts and stamina to last for an entire match. In addition to toning your arms and shoulders, it’s a total body workout for your legs and abs, and works your heart and core
- I owe my solitude to other people. – Alan Watts
- “Charm” which means the power to effect work without employing brute force is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman’s strength just as strength is a man’s charm. – Havelock Ellis
- Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth. – Alan Watts
- God gives us our relatives thank God we can choose our friends. – Ethel Watts Mumford
- But my dear man, reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know. – Alan Watts
- Knowledge is power if you know about the right person. – Ethel Watts Mumford
- A flower, when offered in the bud, is no vain sacrifice. – Isaac Watts