The absence of dissent does
The absence of dissent does not necessarily imply acceptance; just tolerance.
– Lakshmy Menon Chatterjee
- Life can be a beautiful journey if you accept who you are and accept the people around you for what they are. – Lakshmy Menon Chatterjee
- When you start loving yourself, others around you will also start loving you. – Lakshmy Menon Chatterjee
- Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery. – Joanne Kathleen
- Is everything as urgent as your stress would imply? – Carrie Latet
- Does absence make the heart grow fonder. Or more comfortable with the absence ?
- But the absence of tears wasn’t the same as an absence of feeling. – Lisa Kleypas
- Use of advanced messaging technology does not imply an endorsement of western industrial civilization. – Anonymous
- Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. – Howard Zinn
- I understand it’s my responsibility to uphold the spirit of the game on yet another fine for dissent is he fit to captain? – Ricky Ponting
- “I just have to ask whether acceptance—or change—is required.”