Sometimes we only truly find
Sometimes, we only truly find ourselves when we have lost ourselves first.
– Rico Alejandro Fenix
- As soon as I step on the court I just try to play tennis and don’t find excuses. You know, I just lost because I lost, not because my arm was sore. – Goran Ivanisevic
- Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever. – Samuel Smiles
- They Say That College Is Where You Find Yourself But I Feel More Lost Than Ever.
- To find your self, get lost is the search of knowledge and wisdom. – Debasish Mridha
- Sometimes the only way to ever find yourself is to get completely lost. – Kellie Elmore
- Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again. – Anonymous
- Only when you are lost can love find itself in you without losing its way. – Helene Cixous
- If we open a quarrel between the past and the present, we shall find that we have lost the future. – Anonymous
- I hate it when people don’t remember my name. It means I have to try to think of it myself. – John Alejandro King
- For the memory of love is sweet, though the love itself were in vain. And what I have lost of pleasure, assuage what I find of pain. – Lyster