The only person who can
The only person who can hurt you is Yourself.
– Dinkar Kalotra
- Heaven and Hell is what You make out of yourself. Not anyplace else. – Dinkar Kalotra
- “The person you hurt the most in this world was the person that brought you into it.” – Vannary Rang
- I’m a romantic, and we romantics are more sensitive to the way people feel. We love more, and we hurt more. When we’re hurt, we hurt for a long time. – Freddy Fender
- “Why did I always end up loving the person who hurt me the most? Why was love so cruel?” – J.C. Reed
- Forgiving doesn’t make the person who hurt you feel better, it makes you feel better. – Chetan Bhagat
- “Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again. – Anonymous
- “Compassion constitutes a radical form of criticism, for it announces that the hurt is to be taken seriously, that the hurt is not to be accepted as normal and natural but is an abnormal and unacceptable condition for humanness.” – Walter Brueggemann
- Me And You Is Friends You Smile, I Smile You Hurt, I Hurt You Cry, I Cry You Jump Off A Bridge I Gonna Miss Your E-mails.