Everyone wants the sun let
Everyone wants the sun let shine, and the neighbor’s grass is always greener, so it is better to mow it ourselves.
- The grass may be greener on the other side but at least you don’t have to mow it. – Anonymous
- If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, it’s because they take better care of it. – Cecil Selig
- There’s never a need to worry that someone will outshine us, it’s not a competition, we all need to shine the brightest we can our own unique way, it’s not possible for these to be too much light in this world, shine and let shine.
- A real diplomat is one who can cut his neighbor’s throat without having his neighbor notice it. – Trygve Lie
- Stars can’t shine without darkness. – Anonymous
- Good lawyer is a bad neighbor. – Anonymous
- The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy. – Anonymous
- When we are unable to shine that natural light within, it burns us from our very core. – Anonymous
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” – HARMON KILLEBREW
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, You’re tearing up the grass. We’re not raising grass, Dad would reply. We’re raising boys. – Harmon Killebrew