It’s a dangerous thing when
It’s a dangerous thing when you have love without faith and trust… No one wants to feel unsure when they give their heart away.
– Solange Nicole
- Love thy neighbor yes, but love thyself first. – Solange Nicole
- We must be careful more than ever what we let our hearts believe in. – Solange nicole
- To be calm and compassionate you need courage and conviction. – Solange Nicole
- It doesn’t matter where your journey begins, so long as you begin it.. – Solange Nicole
- “Read it with sorrow and you will feel hate. Read it with anger and you will feel vengeful. Read it with paranoia and you will feel confusion. Read it with empathy and you will feel compassion. Read it with love and you will feel flattery. Read it with hope and you will feel positive. Read it with humor and you will
- I wanted to be scared again. I wanted to feel unsure again. That’s the only way I learn, the only way I feel challenged. – Connie Chung
- “Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith. Item by item he has to reason out every nook and corner of the prevailing faith. If after considerable reasoning one is led to believe in any theory or philosophy, his faith is welcomed. His reasoning can
- I see you every day at school, we are young but I know I love you. Every time I talk to you my heart beats fast my mouth goes dry my heart aches for you. It hurts to love you so much. I wish you knew. I’m to afraid to tell you how I feel.
- “You fall in love, it’s intoxicating, an for a little while you feel like you’ve actually become one with the other person. Merged souls, and so on. You think you’ll never be lonely again. Only it doesn’t last and soon you realize you can only get so close and you end up brutally disappointed, more
- I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can’t give you my soul and my heart because you’ll just break it a part. – Jaileen Myers