As we grow older, our bodies get shorter and our anecdotes longer.
– Robert Quillen
- As we grow older, our bodies get shorter and our anecdotes longer. – Robert Quillen
- I have made this letter longer, because I have not had the time to make it shorter. – Blaise Pascal
- The difference is that for a soundly conceived and solidly endowed republic it takes a great deal longer for those seeds to germinate and the plants to grow. – Robert W. Welch, Jr.
- If you count all your assets, you always show a profit. – Robert Quillen
- A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. – Robert Quillen
- If we wish to make a new world we have the material ready. The first one, too, was made out of chaos. – Robert Quillen
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. – Anonymous
- Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance. – Robert Quillen
- As we grow older we should become not less radical but more so. – Margaret Laurence
- As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. – Andrew Carnegie