Love God and trust your feelings. Be loyal to them. Don’t betray them.
– Robert C Pollock
- Waking up every day and loving someone who may or may not love us back, whose safety we can’t ensure, who may stay in our lives or may leave without a moment’s notice, who may be loyal to the day they die or betray us tomorrow – that’s vulnerability. – Brene Brown
- Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee. – Dr. Thomas Fuller
- Love is friendship set to music. – Pollock
- Love is whatever you can still betray. Betrayal can only happen if you love. – John LeCarre
- We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy. – Walter Anderson
- Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not. – C.S. Lewis
- Happiness is a way station between too little and too much. – Channing Pollock
- One of the best feelings…in the world is when you hug someone you love, and they hug you back even tighter.
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.
- “A Critic Is A Legless Man Who Teaches Running.” – Channing Pollock