I trust everyone. I just don’t trust the devil inside them.
– Troy Kennedy Martin
- God loves us; the devil hates us. God wants us to have a fulness of joy as He has. The devil wants us to be miserable as he is. God gives us commandments to bless us. The devil would have us break these commandments to curse us. – Ezra Taft Benson
- In the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding on the back of the tiger ended up inside. – John F. Kennedy
- Forgiveness means that you’ve decided not to let it keep festering inside even if it only comes up once in a while. – Howard Martin
- You must train your intuition – you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. – Ingrid Bergman
- You must train your intuition you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide. – Ingrid Bergman
- Public trust is essential to public safety. – Martin O’Malley
- ”Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.” – Eckhart Tolle
- You can always trust the untrustworthy because you can always trust that they will be untrustworthy. Its the trustworthy you can’t trust. – Captain Jack Sparrow
- When I was in the 9th grade, on Halloween night, when you’re supposed to go and out and burn your city, my mom made me go to ‘Cirque du Soleil.’ I was kicking and screaming. This girl came out onstage, and I was instantly mesmerized. I dropped out of school and became obsessed with her.
- We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy. – Walter Anderson